Our fully qualified Level 1 Infrared thermographers conforming to ISO 18436-7 & BINDT CM/GEN will conduct in-depth thermal imaging and infrared surveys on the state of a property and advise on the cost of repairs needed.
We provide heat loss surveys for homeowners and property management companies across the UK.
Using state of the art technology we identify heat or energy loss in buildings by detecting thermal bridging, damp and missing insulation.
We use thermal image cameras, infrared and thermographic scanning to survey, detect and find flat roof leaks, trapped moisture under water proofing, damaged or missing insulation and hidden defects.
This method of detection enables leaks to be repaired with confidence removing the need for complete restoration helping to reduce costs by limiting the works to the identified loss area.
This method is also used in the detection of inaccessible ingress or water leaks due to its non-destructive capabilities.
We specialise in surveys for both commercial and residential buildings.
A thermal survey report of a building will include thermal and digital images where we will highlight our findings along with our analysis and recommendations.
Our thermographic building survey will include an inspection, detection and advice with supplementary photos to report on the following:
- Identifying and documenting heat loss during energy audits
- Location of wall, structures and fixtures
- Insulation testing on new buildings
- De-lamination or de-bonding of building rendering
- Identify sources of air and moisture intrusion
- Moisture damage due to leaks or condensation in walls and roofs
- Locate hidden structures or pipe work
- Locating air leakage from building envelope
- Excessive energy usage due to damaged, missing or wet insulation
- Under floor heating system inspections
- Flat roof surveys
- Buildings insurance claims
- Locating hidden leaks or ingress
- Locating failed or missing damp course
- Cold bridging identification